Member LoginYou are not currently logged in.
- FULL DETAILS AND TICKETS FOR NORTHERN BROADSIDES’ PRODUCTION OF WHEN WE ARE MARRIED
- DALDRY’S ROYAL NATIONAL THEATRE PRODUCTION OF AN INSPECTOR CALLS TO RETURN TO WEST END
- ARBERY PRODUCTIONS TAKE THE ROSE AND CROWN TO THE EDINBURGH FESTIVAL
- RECENT OVERSEAS PRODUCTIONS
- A WORLD PREMIERE FOR PRIESTLEY’S BENIGHTED.
- ROUND UP OF LATEST NEWS MAY 2016
- "J.B. Priestley is one of our literary icons of the 20th Century. And it is time that we all became re-acquainted with his genius." Dame Judi Dench
"Priestley is one of the finest and most popular storytellers of the last hundred years. We are now aware many of his stories have a prophetic quality." Dame Margaret Drabble
"Abundant life flows through J.B. Priestley’s books. He was the last of his kind. He produced work of dazzling variety and rich profusion. I still treasure his work and salute the memory of the remarkable man who made it. " Stan Barstow
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Tickets are now on sale for this production and the cast has been announced. For full detials click here: http://www.northern-broadsides.co.uk/
Stephen Daldry’s staging of An Inspector Calls is to return to the West End to celebrate its 25th anniversary. First staged at the National Theatre in 1992, the production of JB Priestley’s play will run at the Playhouse Theatre from … Continue reading
Following their success with Priestley’s The Rose and Crown earlier in the year Arbery Productions now take Priestley’s are now taking the production to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe. For full details click here: http://www.arberyproductions.co.uk/
American productions of An Inspector Calls are scheduled for Arlington Friends of the Drama, Arlington, Massachusetts, in November 2016, and Actors’ NET of Bucks County, The Heritage Center, Morrisville, Pennsylvania from 2 to 18 June 2017. On 15 and 16 … Continue reading
The World Premiere of the stage adaptation, by Duncan Gates, of Priestley’s 1927 novel Benighted, is being presented by The Old Red Lion Theatre Pub, St John Street, Islington, London, in association with Damien Tracey Productions. Directed by Stephen … Continue reading